How To Start A T-shirt Business – 12 Steps
Here’s a quick 12 Steps on How to Start a T-shirt Business. While I don’t necessarily agree with all of these points exactly (and I let you know my comments in parenthesis), I do like the simplicity of it because starting a new business is never easy. It does take work and determination to do so. However, here is a quick overview of some of the things you will need to do.
1. Start A T-shirt Business – Is This The Right Business For You?
2. Understand How a T-shirt Business Operates.
3. Make Sure There is a Profitable Market for Your Business Idea (This might want to be pushed up to item number 1)
4. Create a Business Plan For Your T-shirt Business
5. Set Up Your Business Team
6. Get a Small Business Loan if Necessary (as we show in our Start a T-shirt Business training, this step is not necessary).
7. Legalize Your T-shirt Business
8. Get the Right Equipment for Your T-shirt Business (not always needed in today’s t-shirt world)
9. Get Insurance For your T-shirt Business
10. Prepare to Accept Money (this is discussing how to get paid for your shirts).
11. Set Up Your Accounting System
12. Acquire Customers For Your T-shirt Business (easier said than done, but good to point out).
Now that you have a basic understanding of what it takes to start a t-shirt business, check out our training on how to start your own t-shirt business. It covers everything that you see here and much much more. All in great detail and videos that walk you through step-by-step. Click below to find out more…
Until Next Time…